Prosperity is something to be thankful for, especially at this time and something that requires focus as we enter a new year. Someone gave me the following quotes and affirmations – I do not recall who it was. However, I do wish to pass them along, for they have great value. Here are the top ten prosperity quotes and affirmations. Work them into your day to make your life more abundant, prosperous and joyful.
1. “I am discovering the purpose for my life.” The only joyful life is the purpose-driven life. When you feel and believe that you have a reason for being, you will feel fulfilled and your life will be beneficial to others. The road to discovery is often long and winding and it may take you on adventures that you could not predict.
2. “I know my mission.” What is YOUR mission? Decide for yourself and write it down as concisely as you can. Visualize achieving your mission on a daily basis. Do not expect your mission to be easy, instead, expect yourself to be strong in completing it. Just like a mission statement for a business, allow your mission to grow and change as you evolve.
3. “My higher self is guiding me in the right direction.” Accept that you’re guided if you really want to accomplish what you’re called to do. Trust your instincts to guide you along the right path to your prosperity. If you come across passages in books that seem to leap out at you, memorize them or write them down to read over again; these are likely messages you were meant to read.
4. “I sit at the feet of the great masters.” Learn from those who have gone before you, those who have already struggled, those who have already overcome, those who have already achieved, and those who already have fulfilled similar desires to yours. Do not try to figure out everything yourself. Every day is a chance to learn something new. Rather than reinventing the wheel, find a mentor who can help guide you to something better in life.
5. “I am managing my time well.” If you need to create a written schedule in a journal or input your tasks into your computer’s calendar, then do so. Spend your time doing things that will make you money, bring you personal fulfillment, or otherwise make you the success you want to be. Do not get sidetracked by frivolous actions.
6. “My goals are written down.” Write down your goals, short term and long term. Read them over on a daily basis. You have to internalize your goals so they flow through your life and inform your every action. Goals are important on your path to success. Each goal builds upon the last.
7. “I cut out the excesses from my life.” Keep your life simple. Stop flying off after the next adventure, the next romance or the next big thing. Forget about partying and instead, stick with your schedule and stay intent upon your goals and your mission. Enjoy simple pleasures and find the greatest pleasure in meeting your goals.
8. “I know how to use my time creatively.” There has to be time for recreation and for the things you love to do. Re-create your mind and spirit to keep up your strength. A life of prosperity includes making time for creativity.
9. “I measure my progress.” You have to stay objective. How are you really doing with your progress? Success largely rests on your imagination, but it is not only about wishful thinking. Tracking your progress is important to see how far you have come toward reaching your goals.
10. “I get things done.” Those who hesitate are lost. If you can do it today, do it. Do not force it, but do not procrastinate either. To have prosperity is to take action. Whether in work or in love, take action to make your life better.
Use these prosperity quotes and affirmation statements as daily motivators to help you on your road to success. For additional help with your mission statement and vision statement or if you need to develop your mission and vision statements, go to www.missionvisionstatement.com now.